HOME – Visa Facilitation
The student must be able to show that he has been accepted on a course of study at:
- A publicly FUNDED institution of further or higher education (e.g. a university)
- A private-education institution
- An INDEPENDENT fee paying school.
The student is going to pursue:
- A recognized full-time degree course
- A weekday full-time course involving at least 15 hours organized daytime study per week
- A full-time course of study at an INDEPENDENT fee paying school.
The student who is planning to study abroad must also:
Be able to pay for his course and support an accommodation overseas for himself and any dependants without working or without help from public FUNDS
In order to SECURE a non-immigrant student visa, you have to establish the following facts.