Visa Facilitation

HOME – Visa Facilitation

Visa Facilitation

The student must be able to show that he has been accepted on a course of study at:

  • A publicly FUNDED institution of further or higher education (e.g. a university)
  • A private-education institution
  • An INDEPENDENT fee paying school.

The student is going to pursue:

  • A recognized full-time degree course
  • A weekday full-time course involving at least 15 hours organized daytime study per week
  • A full-time course of study at an INDEPENDENT fee paying school.

The student who is planning to study abroad must also:

Be able to pay for his course and support an accommodation overseas for himself and any dependants without working or without help from public FUNDS


In order to SECURE a non-immigrant student visa, you have to establish the following facts.